What is Yoga
what is yoga
- An ancient system of health that is perfect for life in a modern world.
- It offers a way to bring balance and natural alignment to a person’s whole being: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- A way of working with the body and the mind to ease physical and mental tensions creating inner peace, balance, natural alignment and the achievement of enlightenment.
what is hatha yoga
- A great body/mind fitness program encompassing more than just flexibility. It includes developing the necessary physical strength and stamina that allows the mind to remain calm.
- A powerful method of self-transformation that yogis have been utilizing for millennia
- A series of asanas (Poses) that opens up different areas of the physical body. Each class begins with a guided awareness of the body, breathing exercises, a sequence of asanas (poses) and a final relaxation.
why do yoga
- Feel better. Number one reason people practice yoga is to feel better. Whether your discomfort is physical, mental, emotional or spiritual yoga can help.
© Copyright 2010 Ann Oleson Perry.
All rights reserved. Please don’t copy or reproduce without express written permission. Suddhi Yoga, Suddhi Yoga Therapy, and, Intuitive Healing Process are registered trademarks of Ann Oleson Perry.